Ward privacy screens have made hospital curtains a thing of the past. Privacy screens are a modern alternative to hospital curtains – and can even be more cost effective. While you’re here, take a look at our gallery and see just how good Ward screens look in a ward environment.
We can install to a wall using our wall fix bar, this can be used with a wall spacer if needed, if conduit or socket rails are fitted to the wall.
Another option is to use our heavy duty floor pole when it is not possible to mount to a wall. Typical examples would include a window, radiator or where no wall exists.
- Various length options to suit your situations (1.25 – 3.75mtrs) screens are sold in increments of 0.5mtrs
- Using the floor pole an additional 25cm can be achieved in length
- Height of 1.8mtrs is standard, other heights are availiable on request
- Width when closed has been designed to match the gather on curtains or aproximately 1.5cm thick per panel
- Colour options available from the formica range, our white fire rated white laminate is standard
- Email us your requirements and we will plan your rooms